Flu and Corona Virus Prevention
In an abundance of caution, we are notifying all patients with an upcoming appointment to contact the office if any of the following applies:
1. Eyes: redness, irritation, redness of the eyelid, discharge, dryness, itchiness, puffy eyes, the swollen lining of the eye, or watery eye
2. Respiratory Issues/Flu-Like Symptoms – fever, shortness of breath, severe aches
3. Has tested positive for COVID-19, or exposed to anyone that has tested positive.
4. The patient has recently traveled to any of the “hot zones” or outside the US or has been exposed to someone who has.”
If any above apply, please call 530-223-2500 to cancel your appointment and contact your primary care provider to review your symptoms."
3) The second page will need to have the slug of shastaeye.com/covid-19, please. See the content for this page below:
"We strongly believe that ocular health and vision are essential. Each day, our doors are open to serve our community with this commitment. In light of COVID-19, our primary concern is to protect the safety of our patients and staff, as well as to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We have implemented safety protocols. When you come for your appointment, we have implemented temporary changes including:
• Pre-Appointment Patient Guidelines
• In-Office Staff and Patient Screening
• Hand Hygiene and Surface Cleaning Protocols
At this time, we plan to remain open to care. We are monitoring the situation closely and will adjust our procedures and protocols as indicated. Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. Also, please stay informed on how you can participate in keeping our community safe and healthy.
At this time no visitors will be allowed in the office with patients unless the patient needs special assistance. If so, only one visitor will be allowed access. For your safety, there will be no more than 10 people allowed in the waiting area. If the waiting area has more than 10 people, our staff will ask the most recent arriving patient to wait outside the office. We will obtain your contact number and call you once there are less than 10 people in the waiting area or if it’s time for your exam.